The 1st POGI DIGITAL CONFERENCE AND WORKSHOP committee accepts free papers in obstetrics in gynaecology, comprising original articles, systematic reviews and case reports. General Rules
- Free paper should be submitted online through https://abstract.pogipdc2020.com/index.php/pdc2020/login
- All submitted papers will be reviewed and the results be announced on October 2nd
- Each participant can submit more than 1 free paper.
- If the paper is accepted, registration is compulsory.
- For original articles, the format is title, authors’ names, affiliations, correspondance address, abstracts (in English and Indonesian), introduction, methods, results, discussion, conclusion and references.
- For case reports, the format is title, authors’ names, affiliations, correspondance address, abstracts (in English and Indonesian), introduction, methods, results, discussion, conclusion and references
- For systematic reviews, the format is title, authors’ names, affiliations, correspondance address, abstracts (in English and Indonesian), introduction, review, conclusion and references.
- Manuscript may be submitted either in English or Indonesian
- Manuscript should be on an A4 paper with right, left and top margins set at 2.5 cm. Use double spacing. Include page number at the footer. The maximum number of pages in a single manuscript is 12.
- Write the authors’ names in full. Authorship order refers to each author’s contribution. Include the authors’ affiliations and correspondance address.
- Abstract should be structured, comprised of objective, method, results, discussion and keywords. Abstract is written in both Indonesian and English. Maximum word count is 250. The keywords in English should be registered in the MeSH index. Include not more than 5 keywords.
- Introduction includes the background of the problem, problem formulation, and study objectives arranged as a single naration without subchapters.
- Method includes the procedures and the materials used in the study. Methods should be written in such a way that readers would be replicate the study if necessary. Please write down the statistical analysis and the level of significance applied.
- Results should be written in a logical order. Tables should not use vertical lines. Keep the tables to as few as possible. Include no more than 3 figures. Decimalisation should be kept to a minimum, referring to the sample size. Unconventional abbreviations should always be defined.
- Discussion should provide an analysis of the study’s results and comparison with other relevant studies. The study’s strengths and limitations should be described.
- Conclusion should be short and succint.
- References should adopt the Vancouver style. It is highly recommended to use a reference management software, such as EndNote and Mendeley while preparing the manuscript.
Free Paper Submission Guideline
- Prepare the manuscript using a word processor such as Microsoft Word.
- Go to https://abstract.pogipdc2020.com/index.php/pdc2020/login dan register as a free paper participant.
Please fill in your username and desired password, then click register.
- You will be directed to the “Submit an article” webpage. Click all the necessary requirements.
In the “submit as” section, click “author”, then agree to the terms and conditions on data privacy, and click “save and continue”.
- You will be directed to the upload page. Choose “article text” from the dropdown menu, then upload your manuscript. Once uploaded, click “continue”.
- You will then be directed to the “review details” menu, click “continue”.
- On the “confirm” tab, look under the heading “files added”, then click “complete”.
- You will enter the “Upload Submission” page, make sure your manuscript has been properly uploaded, then click “save and continue”.
- Next, click the “enter metadata” tab. Please fill in the required information. Once all the required details have been provided, click “save and continue”.
- Finish the upload by clicking “finish submission”.
- Once your submission is complete, you will see the confirmation page as below.